WHAT WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE AT TOHU:
- Clear signage (entrance / exit) to avoid any crossing
- Hand-washing stations as well as hydroalcoholic solution at each entrance
- A reception agent at the main entrance to guide you
- Physical barriers (transparent partitions) installed at the ticket office and bistro
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency
- Limited spaces available in the washrooms
- An attendance registry for visitors to meet public health requests
- Seating places that respect a distance of 1.5 meters
- Prioritized use of contactless payments
- As the situation is constantly evolving, we continue to monitor the rules and measures set out by Public Health and the CNESST in order to update these safety measures.
However, it is up to everyone to take the necessary measures to protect their health, safety and physical well-being, and to ensure that they do not endanger those of other people on or near the premises.
WHAT WE THEREFORE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Wash your hands as soon as you arrive at TOHU and continue to do so regularly via the disinfection stations made available to you
- Follow the signage in place to respect the one-way traffic when moving (entrance / exit)
- Respect physical distancing
- Wear your procedure/surgical mask at all times (mandatory for ages 10 and up and recommended for ages 2 to 9)
- Respect, at all times, the instructions given by the reception staff and the security guard
- Favour contactless payment
- Plan to arrive sufficiently in advance to avoid any traffic
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone diagnosed before your visit. You can contact the ticket office directly to inform them.
- Thank you for your precious collaboration!
In the event that an individual does not comply with the guidelines issued, we may refuse access to the shows.